The terms “using” and “processing” information, as used in this Policy, include but are not limited to collecting, using, storing, modifying, deleting, adding, combining, analyzing the information, disclosing and transferring information within the organization, among our subsidiaries and affiliates within India or abroad.
Location of Information
Your information may be maintained on our own hardware or on other hardware located anywhere in the world.
Means of Collecting Information
Means of collecting your information include, but are not limited to:
- Your Registration Form at WebSite
- Your Third Party Account (in case you Register at the WebSite through a Third Party Account like Facebook, or link your WebSite Account to the Third Party Account by either providing your Third Party Account login information or by allowing the WebSite to access your Third Party Account - in such a case, you represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account information to the WebSite and / or grant the WebSite access to your Third Party Account, including but not limited to for use for the purposes described herein. You also represent that you do so without your breach any terms and conditions of your Agreement with the Third Party Account provider and without obligating the WebSite to make any payments to the Third Party Account Provider and without subjecting the WebSite to any limitations imposed by the Third Party Account provider.)
- Log Data: When you visit our site (whether a Buyer or Seller, or an unregistered user who is browsing out WebSite), our servers automatically record information sent by your browser (this could include the IP address of your computer internet protocol, browser type, information about pages visited by you, time sent on those pages, items clicked, etc.) We do not treat this information as your personal information. We may use this information for analysis and to improve the services of our WebSite.
- Web Beacons: Web beacons are electronic images, used along with cookies,used to gather data to analyze WebSite usage. These may be used in some emails, to let WebSite know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. WebSite may use this data to analyze effectiveness of our communications and marketing.
Primary Purpose of Collecting Information
WebSite collets your information with the primary purpose of:
- Allow hassle-free transactions by Users and attend to Users enquiries.
- Enable Users to better use the services transacted over the WebSite.
- To analyze and understand how Users use our WebSite and its Services.
- Improve our sites, application and WebSite Services.
- To contact you with information related to the use of WebSite Services including the sale / purchase of Package / Services. You may not unsubscribe yourself from such services, till you are Registered with the WebSite.
- To contact you through our Newsletters and Mailers and other means, to provide you with marketing and promotional information that may be of interest to you (You may unsubscribe yourself from receiving such information and materials by using the “Unsubscribe” facility.
- Confirmation of Certain User Information: WebSite reserves the right to confirm your email ID, Telephone / Mobile Number and your address or the address of a property listed by you on the WebSite as a user of the different packages / service available on the website. To confirm such information, WebSite may send a Code via email or Phone or through postal mail to your address and ask you to enter the Code via the WebSite in order to confirm these details.
Type of Information collected
The information collected by the site includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Personal Information of Users: Personal information of Users is collected when they apply for Registration to WebSite, like Name, company name, address and contact details, location, etc. Personal Information DOES NOT INCLUDE YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANKING INFORMATION.
- Information on the job vacancies posted on the website, the information about the candidates who showed interest in your job offer and the candidates who got selected for the job through the WebSite.
- Non-personal information, e.g., through Log Data, Cookies and Beacons
- Transaction Details corresponding to your payment: We only keep a trac of the status of your transactions carried out at the third party payment gateway to avail the packages and services offered on the website. We DO NOT KEEP OR REQUEST FOR YOUR BANKING DETAILS, Except under special scenarios when these details are required to refund any amount paid to the website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Information on Packages / Services: The WebSite lists information on your Packages / Services on the WebSite.
- Testimonials and Comments on Packages / Services: Your testimonials/ comments on Packages / Services are listed on the WebSite along with your name - these are visible to others. If you wish to remove these, you may contact us.
- Profiles of Users:
- Whenever you create a WebSite account, we shall create a Profile Page for you. The profile page shall include your first name and last initial. You can select the other items of personal information that you wish to include in your WebSite Account Profile Page, included but not limited to your company details, contact person name, contact details for the company etc. We shall display your Profile Information on the WebSite along with your posted job vacancies and share it over email with individual job seekers wherever it is relevant to the Job seekers on the WebSite or in email communications; unless you opt out that your profile should be kept anonymous. If you permit, this information shall also be displayed on third party sites.
- You should therefore decide on what information you wish to share with other WebSite Users and only that information may be provided as part of your Profile. You can review and revise your Profile Information at any time.
- Resume Showcase/ Profile Information for Job Seekers
- The website agrees to provide the service to the users only for the duration contracted for to the best of its ability.
- The website reserves its right to suspend/terminate the services contracted for by the users either prior to or during the contracted period without assigning any reason. In such an eventuality, any amount so paid for by the users for this service, may be refunded by the website to the users. This is completely subject to the discretion of the website.
- The website offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all users for applications (job postings) received on the website.
- The website shall in no way be held liable for any information received by the users via channels beyond the control of the website like emails, SMS or phone and it shall be the sole responsibility of the user/ company to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost and expense
- The website would not be held liable for any loss of data technical or otherwise, information, particulars supplied by the customers due to the reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond The website's reasonable control including but not limited to strike, riots, civil unrest, Govt. Policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities
- The website will commence providing advanced services only upon receipt of amount/charges upfront either from the users or from a third party on behalf of the users
- The users/ recruiter shall add the details of the vacany via his registered profile and the users have the authority to deactivate the job posting once it has been closed by the company. By posting a job vacancy, the user affirmatively consents to take all responsibility for the authenticity of the Job Vacany being posted on the website. The website shall not be responsible for any fraud information posted by the recruitment firms. In case of any conflict, the firm shall be subject to the legal penality in the scene of a dispute.
- The users shall be set and reset a password (s) for access to all the information received through the software, but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the users and the website shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. The website undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the users
- The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website. The information uploaded to the website shall be shared with Job Seekers in appropraite form. However, the User can opt out to keep his information confidential against specific job postings. In such a case, the website shall maintain the details of the User as anonymous.
- In case of any dispute between the Job Seeker and the Recruiter during the recruitment process, the website reserves its right to suspend/terminate the services contracted for by either of the parties either prior to or during the contracted period without assigning any reason.
- The website reserves its right to suspend/terminate the services contracted for by the users either prior to or during the contracted period without assigning any reason in case of malicious use or scraping of the job seeker information under any of the offered service packages.
- All disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and the website will be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable
- All Disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and The website will be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts situated in Delhi alone
- Other than Personal Information: Information like that collected through Cookies, Log Data, Web Beacons, etc., may be shared with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, etc. This information shall be shared as an aggregate and shall not include your personal information.
- Information Sharing with Third Party Service Providers: We may employ third party service providers for a number of tasks, including but not limited to data analysis, WebSite maintenance, web analytics, fraud prevention, etc. We may share your information with these Third Party Service Providers. If so, these third party service providers are also obliged not to use or disclose this information or any other purpose than the one for which they have been contracted by us.
- Information to Business Partners: We may also provide information to our Business Partners for the purpose of providing you with information on Packages and services we believe may be of interest to you. You may opt not to receive such communications. You may also block these specific cookies at your end.
- Compliance with Laws: The WebSite cooperates with government authorities and certain private parties to enforce and comply with prevailing laws. The WebSite shall disclose your information to such parties, if we , at our sole discretion believe it appropriate to disclose such information, to prevent or stop any unlawful, unethical or harmful activities, to protect the safety of the public or to stop any activity which we feels poses a risk to the WebSite or to other parties or to the general public.
- Business Transfers: We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of the WebSite and its assets, including your information, in case of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, joint venture, or sale of assets, or in case of a bankruptcy.
Phishing or Identity theft is a cause for grave concern to us, the WebSite. We attempt to safeguard your sensitive at all times. As a Policy, we DO NOT, AT ANY TIME REQUEST FOR YOUR WEBSITE LOGIN ID OR PASSWORD OR DEBIT / CREDIT CARD INFORMATION OVER EMAIL OR OVER THE PHONE OR MOBILE OR IN ANY ITHER NONSECURE MANNER.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may at any time choose to delete, review or update your Personal Information on the WebSite. You may apply to cancel your registration with the WebSite. In such cases, we may choose to remove your information from the WebSite, unless due to any legal obligations, business reasons or due to pending issues, we need to retain the information. Please note that even if you cancel your registration from the WebSite, your reviews, comments and ratings and information on orders serviced or availed by you shall continue to be used by the WebSite.
Security of Information
We take all measures possible by us, to safeguard your sensitive information available with us. Due care is taken regarding your sensitive information, if any, maintained with us. Whilst we take all possible measures and follow generally accepted industry standards to secure your information, we wish to advise you that no method of transmission of information over the internet is totally secure. We cannot therefore guarantee the security of your information with us. In case of a any questions, you may please contact us. In case of any breach of security that comes to our notice, we shall make any legally required discloser regarding such a breach to you via email or by posting such information on our site without unreasonable delay, consistent with the needs of law enforcement and the needs to initiate any measures to determine the scope of the breach and to restore the reasonable integrity of the system.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our WebSite may contain links to other web sites. If you choose to follow these links, you shall be directed to the third party’s web site. The fact that we provide this link does not in any way mean that we endorse or authorize the third party. We have no control over the privacy and security policies of these third party web sites. We advise you to study the privacy and security policies of these web sites and act accordingly. The WebSite hereby expressly disclaims any liability arising in connection with your use or browsing or viewing of such third party web sites. You hereby agree to hold the WebSite harmless from any liability that may result from your use of the links that may appear on the WebSite.
User Responsibility for Security of Account Password and Data
You, the User are the sole authorized user of your account on the WebSite. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Account Login ID and Password, used for logging into your Registered Account with the WebSite. You are solely and fully responsible for all activities that take place under your password or account. The WebSite has no control over the use of any User Account and liability arising from the same. In case you suspect any breach of security or your suspect or find out that any unauthorized party is using your password or account, you will immediately contact the WebSite.
By providing your cell phone number and using the WebSite, you hereby affirmatively consent to our use of your cell phone number for calls and texts in order to perform and improve upon the Service. WebSite will not assess any charges for calls or texts, but standard message charges or other charges from your mobile service provider apply. You may opt-out of receiving text messages from us by choosing to “unsubscribe” from our news-letter service.